Tuesday, April 24, 2012



These three pictures are Nori attacking my backpack I thought it was funny and adorible of her I gess my backpack said something she didnt like jk lol

Deland is on the tower that is atched to my door he run up there I dont know why

Wow Declands Eyes look werid

Nori Just chillin When I was watching her Decland and Rowen


Rowen is being a creeper

Decland is staring some one down

Rowen Just chillin

This is where Delnad desided to sleep while I got to watch him Rowen and Nori for a week I enjoyed it

This is Decland

aww this is the life Rowen sleeping on the cat towert atched to my door
I got to Watch Rowen, Decland and Nori for a whole week it was Fun and Hunter enjoyed there company I had so much fun watching Rowen, Nori and Decland and hunter had lots of funn to

No comments:

Post a Comment